Christmas at cheshire Home

Christmas at cheshire Home
Friends at cheshire Home singing

Picture in Manorama

Picture in Manorama
Last pic with my Sony

Sunday 20 December 2009

As a choir trainer I was on demand during Christmas season for the past so many years... and I used to run around from one church to the other for practice and performance .... Oh.. fed up of all these... so reduced my run-rate.. now I am almost free during Christmas.... As life taught me many things.. I started looking at the celebrations in a different way... Is there the real joy of Christmas in all the celebrations and programmes and the Carol services...??? Its waaaay down...
Christmas has become just a Mas... a celebration... without Christ... God has given you love love and love... and the love went up the cross so that you have that love.. free free and absolutely free.... How many of us give that love to others...

When I invited a friend of mine to the Christmas celebrations at Cheshire home, trivandrum.. she asked me what she should bring.... I said.. a smile... thats what they long for... give a smile to others ... a helping hand.. a few words of comfort.. then they will smile at you from the bottom of their heart.. Then God will smile at you..

No comments: